How to install the one of our Kodi Addon's
You probably came to to us via a recommendation from a site or a friend who is in the community.
Our 3 sites is a highly respected paid addon in the community offering multiple Sports channels and events from around the world.
Here is a complete step by step guide on how to install the one of our Kodi Addon's.
1) Boot up Kodi & scroll across to Settings and under settings click File Manager
2) Scroll down to the bottom where it says "Add Source"
3) In the address bar at the top input http://themaniaservices.com/repo
either one will work.
4) After inputting the URL and clicking Done/OK then at the bottom you need to input Mania Services or Willows repo as showed in the image above.
5) After inputting Mania Services and pressing OK, Come out to the main menu and go to Settings then click ADDONS
6) After clicking addons click Install from Zip File.
7) Scroll down until you see Willows Repo or The Mania Services Repo.
8) Click themaniaservicesrepo-1.1.zip depending on which repo you chose to install from.
9) After clicking the zip file you will see "Addon Enabled" at the bottom right hand corner,
(I already have the repo enabled so mine in the image below says "Addon Updated" but yours if installing from a new will say "Addon Enabled")
10) Next click "Install From Repository"
11) Scroll down to "The Mania Services Repo" OR "Willows Repository" depending on which repo you installed and click it.
12) Click Video Addons
13) Click whichever service you have purchased so for this example we will use Sports Mania
14) Click Install and the addon will install on your device.
15) Next go back to the home screen and click Videos
16) Scroll down to Sports Mania
17) Next you will be prompted to enter your details that you used when you signed up.
First click Carry On.
18) it will ask you for your Username, please DO NOT INPUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS as it will not work and it has to be your USERNAME.
19) After inputting your Username you will be asked for your Password which you can find in the client panel on the site you signed up to.
20) After you have signed in your now all set to use the Kodi addon.
Below is what you will see in the addon a wide range of channel categories, simply click your category and then your channel and your all set to watch. Scroll down for more categories.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful for you and we hope you enjoy your viewing experience on The Mania Services.